[OM] RE : Re: Problem with the Shutter OM1

Subject: [OM] RE : Re: Problem with the Shutter OM1
From: José Adolfo Segura md <jafsc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 15:57:13 -0500
Thanks a lot David, Chuck and John, yes the jammed was when I was trying to
put a roll.., I never have used the MD,I'll try do something.. or try find a
good repair store  (for OM,s) in Montreal... Send to N york would be a
little intrincated..
Thanks very much!
JAS

' La vida es solo una ilusion sobre el oceano' (JAS,1995)