[OM] Re: Meter on OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Meter on OM-4Ti
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 10:46:56 -0500
Sounds like the adjustment screw inside the release button is set too
high. If you look inside the hole where the cable release goes, you
should see the head of a small slotted screw.
using a #2 screwdriver, carefully turn the screw down a revolution or
two, then try relight function.  Shutter should fire just before the
button mechanically bottoms out. If you turn screw too far, relight
function may stop working.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net