[OM] Re: Meter on OM-4Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Meter on OM-4Ti
From: "Bart Wientjes" <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:28:37 +0100
Hello,

Inside the cable release socket on the shutter release button there is a
small adjustment screw. This determines how far the shutter release must be
pressed to trip it. I do not know if this also affects the pressure required
to switch on the electronics.
Be cautious not to screw the adjustment screw out totally..... If you want
to fiddle with this by yourself, try adjusting the screw for just a quarter
or half a turn and try the effects.

Bart