[OM] Re: CRT's vs. LCD displays

Subject: [OM] Re: CRT's vs. LCD displays
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 07:33:36 -0500
I don't have an LCD monitor but I use Swiffer Dusters on almost
everything.  They're like magic for picking up dust.  I haven't ventured
into the sensor yet but I've even used a small piece to clean the inside
of the mirror box on my 5D.  You do need to be careful in cutting them
to clean off any loose fibers resulting from the cut itself.

Chuck Norcutt