[OM] Re: Fangs and Dark-side temptations

Subject: [OM] Re: Fangs and Dark-side temptations
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 10:03:49 -0500
>> But if I were looking to switch from the E-series, I wouldn't jump before
seeing what the K10D can do.<<

My thinking exactly. I've been fishing lately, and the D200 is looking
mighty good. Read a review that swears it approaches D2X standards in a lot
of areas, and for thousands less. That said, the 5D's full frame sensor has
a tremendous draw to it, especially when taking prints up the scale to true
16x20 and beyond, which I've been doing more of lately.

But I'm going to wait to see how the K10D shows out, and I may even be able
to contain myself until Olympus shows what it's trying to make us think it's
going to have.

--Bob