[OM] Re: ( OM) Photographs of lens damage

Subject: [OM] Re: ( OM) Photographs of lens damage
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 2006 06:47:56 -0500
After you do your initial testing you may want to try filling the gouges
with some sort of black ink that responds to a simple solvent like
alcohol.  You could probably flow it into the gouges and then swab the
surface around the gouges with alcohol to clean up the excess.

Perhaps a fresh felt tip pen with a relatively sharp point will do the job.

Chuck Norcutt