[OM] Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Decision to switch systems.
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 13:31:03 -0800 (PST)
I am 99% sure that I am going to switch systems. I
have an offer on the table to shoot local high school
and college sports for a local publication. That
pretty much solidified my decision. Also the
opportunity to shoot weddings down the road. So
needless to say I will be selling my Olympus Digital
equipment. If anyone is interested - you can msg me
offline.

I hate to say this but everything dictates towards
C*non and N*kon. I read the new issue of POP Photo the
other day and it was like one big huge C*non and N*kon
ad....that is what the market dictates however. There
is no denying that.

With that in mind...I am not leaving the list! I still
love the OM and that is why I originally joined this
list. There is too much knowledge floating around this
list.

- Ali