[OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.

Subject: [OM] Re: Decision to switch systems.
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:15:32 -0800
Excellent point which is almost totally alien to me. The only time
I've touched someone elses's equipment was some rented monolights.

If you can throw away enough pixels, a 300/4 might be better than the
600/4. It would be easier to capture the action.

I recently saw a woman on top of a 8 foot ladder shooting a hassy to
get the front of a house while her assistant held the ladder. Probably
made a good impression on the seller but a few high res pictures in a
limited circulation magazine won't sell the house.

-jeff