[OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 12:52:01 -0800
Also, I believe someone mentioned awhile back that the end of the
hotshoe pin can break off and remain in the camera socket. Take off
your hotshoe and look at it carefully. Didn't John also say that
poking around in the camera socket for the hotshoe could damage
things? ... so be careful if you get an urge to clean that.

Slightly different topic - I never leave a hotshoe on the camera. I've
seen too many pentaprism covers with corrosion. Good luck,
-jeff