[OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash
From: "Allan Mee" <bigalsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 16:52:22 +0000
Reminds me of my OM2 when I went from shoe 1 to shoe 3.
Allan

PS No trees were harmed in the sending of this message and a very large
number of electrons were asked their permission to be terribly
inconvenienced. (And threw a party for them afterwards for being really cool
about it).

Disrupting the unnatural balance that you, as a conscious human being and a
confused mass of energy, have created.
-Disturb the mind -

>From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
>To: OM List <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash
>Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 08:46:07 -0800
>
>Thanks for all the suggestions. I removed the shoe, checked the contacts
>and
>little pin, blew out the hole on the body, re-attached the shoe, and
>everything worked again. False alarm.
>
>Rob in Seattle
>

>On 11/6/06 5:47 AM, "John Hermanson" <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > Look first to a loose hot shoe.  Remove, blow out hole, re-attach.

>List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Windows Live? Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!