[OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1MD - not firing flash
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 20:38:47 -0800
Rob,

My OM-1md stopped firing the flash about a year ago also. Here's a link to
that thread in the arcives
http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM/2005-08/msg01587.html check out the
second post by Moose. In my case the problem seems to be the X sync switch.
One of these days I'll send it to John to be fixed, but it's not my primary
body, so I'm not in a rush.

Darin