[OM] Re: some summer & fall shots

Subject: [OM] Re: some summer & fall shots
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:38:37 +0100
Hi,

If all you want is space to put photos, I can recommend these people -
www.pbase.com

I use them and I know of at least a couple of others on the list who do.
A very easy to use interface which allows you a fair amount of
flexibility in the way you display your photos.  Quite cheap too
(depending on usage).

Example : www.pbase.com/jonmitch

Jon