[OM] Re: Making photo Web sites (was Re: some summer & fall shots)

Subject: [OM] Re: Making photo Web sites (was Re: some summer & fall shots)
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:02:41 +0200
Where are you going to live?  (having lived west of Paris for 10 years I
hope it's somewhere more rural!)

Mains drainage is low priority to the French - sceptic [sic] tanks abound.
Multi-meg broadband, IPTV, VOIP etc are all pretty normal.  Paris will have
fiber-to-the-whatever pretty soon, and ADSL is everywhere, from multiple
suppliers and the competition is fierce.

Bonne chance
Jez