[OM] Re: Making photo Web sites (was Re: some summer & fall shots)

Subject: [OM] Re: Making photo Web sites (was Re: some summer & fall shots)
From: Stuart Robinson <restmengi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 11:20:01 +0100
Merci Jez,

We going to a little village (9 houses) between Bonen & Mellioneg in the
côtes d'armor Brittany. We've just got permission for a septic tank to
be installed, having been turned down by the Mayor a couple of years ago
as the commune of Rostrenen was supposed to have everyone on mains by
such & such a date. Yes it's very rural, I have less cars pass the house
in a day there than pass the present house in an hour, & we live in a
cul-de-sac! The loudest noises we here over there, apart from the locals
shotguns on a Sunday are the cocks crowing & the cows breaking wind.

Are you still in France now?

Stu