[OM] Re: Which digital system -- lenses/sensor/brand

Subject: [OM] Re: Which digital system -- lenses/sensor/brand
From: Steve Dropkin <steve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 05:25:28 -0500
Jim Couch wrote:

> Any of the C*non shooters here have any familiarity with the C*non
> EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 ? That might also be a solution for those
> looking for wide lenses for a non full frame Canon system.

I'm not a C*non shooter (now that I sold my PowerShot :-) ) but the
guy who offers Top Left Pixel ( http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/ ) very
often uses that lens when shooting with his 350. IME it's always
quality photography, at least from a technical standpoint). Anyone
interested could look at the archive on that site; picture
information is available with a "Tool Tip"-like hover of the mouse.

Steve