[OM] Need for rebuild on M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Packs - Yes or No?

Subject: [OM] Need for rebuild on M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Packs - Yes or No?
From: S Revlis <srevlis3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 16:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
I'd like to know what the odds are for a M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Pack  for a Motor
Drive to need a rebuild.

  If it is a control pack 1 that had lots of use is it possibe that the cells
are still good and will hold a charge? What about control pack 2?

  Is there any way to see if it has had new cells put in just by looking?

  Thanks.

  p.s. the seller I am suspicious of is NOT from this list. I think you have
all been great.