[OM] Re: Need for rebuild on M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Packs - Yes or No?

Subject: [OM] Re: Need for rebuild on M. 15V Ni-Cd Control Packs - Yes or No?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 20:22:26 +0100
Yes, there is a date code usually in the centre of the multi-contact on the
CP1/2 in the form of a four-letter code (sometimes more than four letters on
cameras, but I have only ever seen four on Control Packs).  The third letter
represents the year (sarting with 1981=A) and the fourth character letter
represents the month, if I remember correctly.  If you look in the archives
you will find a more detailed explanation, but I suggest you not bother, if
you are looking for a pack which is less than three years old: you won't
find one that young!

As to whether you can tell what is inside, no - see my previous response, I
stand by it.

--
Piers