[OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital lenses WAS: Re: E-500
From: Jim Couch <Zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:39:21 -0700
That is a problem with a lot of the wide angle lenses. When you get down
to the 7 to 10mm range the lenses do tend to get fairly big. What I
would like (but will never see I am sure) would be a lighter more
compact 7 or 8mm with manual focus and hyperfocal markings. In a
superwide I don't really see the need for autofocus. I doubt there is
much market for such a lens though.

Jim Couch