[OM] Re: The plan emerges

Subject: [OM] Re: The plan emerges
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 08:53:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/2/2006 7:12:15 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Option  six:  29 52 19 N 98 12 00 W (spring), Canyon Lake Texas
- I'll need  more than the view in Google Earth to explain this one.  :-)

That is where I have purchased a little piece of land and plan to retire to
after the house is built . . . next year.  It is on the edge of the Texas
Hill country, about 45 minutes to an hour from either San Antonio or Austin and

centrally located in a state that takes a good hard day of driving to get
across.  So you'd be half way there if you were at Canyon Lake.  Some  times of
the year, it is absolutely beautiful and then other times it is hot as  hell.
Having grown up in this part of the sate, I'm use to the heat.   It doesn't
however have the high humidity of Houston and that is a very good  thing.
<[8^)
 Bill Barber