[OM] Duxford...

Subject: [OM] Duxford...
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 13:41:45 +0100
        Chris, we are booked in for Saturday and Sunday night at a Camping and
Caravanning site at Great Shelford, just north of Duxford.

I'll be taking a modicum of gear, one OM, the E-1 with both lenses, the
adapter and a few OM lenses. Probably a monopod.

Put in an order on Friday for some 400 Provia, may not arrive in time,
though! Last minute dash may be in order. Plenty of food for the digi,
though.

Love to see yourself and/or any other listees at Duxford or thereabouts,
other commitments allowing...

D.