[OM] Re: kodachrome and film suggestions

Subject: [OM] Re: kodachrome and film suggestions
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 08:03:55 -0400
I don't think I've shot any film since the Oly Ody shots but I would
definitely use the Kodak UC 100 again.  The single roll I had was a gift
from someone cleaning out film odds and ends from their fridge.  I was
especially impressed by the nicely saturated blue sky with no polarizer
involved.

Chuck Norcutt