[OM] Re: Sigma: Photokina 2006 Show Report: Digital Photography Review

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma: Photokina 2006 Show Report: Digital Photography Review
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 09:08:47 -0400
We're going to the Photo Expo show in NYC (nov. 2-4) at the Javitts
Center.  I used to work with Product Manager John Knaur. Hopefully
they'll have a comment on the 400.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net