[OM] Re: The plan emerges

Subject: [OM] Re: The plan emerges
From: "Marc Lawrence" <MLawrence@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:32:07 +1000
> AG Schnozz wrote:
> [...] At some point I slipped on a rock or log and fell backwards
> into the water. My lower back/hip landed on something and I pretty
> well had the wind knocked out of me. My bruise was about the size
> of a football and just finally cleared. Soreness there still
> remains, though.
>
> Other than that, it was a fun day.

See, that hilarious story (sorry, AG ;-) ) is just *some* of the
stuff I've been waiting for. What's the point of having a "meet"
if you don't get to drag out all the juicy stuff, filletting it
publicly in all its gory detail afterwards. They're like wonderful
anti-ad's for you, having me just hanging out for your "emerging
plans" to contain some coordinates below Mother Earth's VPL
(ie. "Visible Panty Line", ie. equator, ie. down this way).

You can all kip at my place (okay, leave it a couple of years,
and I'll have moved into the new one that has more supportive
bedding than the current's Tasmanian hardwood).

Cheers,
Marc (eyeing retirement up on the Sunshine Coast)
Sydney, Oz