[OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants

Subject: [OM] Re: Bad attitudes and Olympus Rants
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 19:26:09 -0700 (PDT)
> Are you sending them 5MP images with 5MP Oly EXIF data or are
> you sending them ressed-up 10MP images sans EXIF?

The Exif data is totally stripped clean. Also, there are enough
other manipulation to adequately mask any particular source.

>  Are you telling me the
> folks who buy this stuff can tell the difference by looking at
> the ressed-up image?  That they can see "interpolation
> artifacts"?

The agency can.  End buyer most likely not.

I think the main issue is that everybody else cheats and adds
sharpening as well as performs "putty-knife" noise-reduction.

When in Rome...

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com