[OM] Re: I ain't got my panties balled up about the e-400, yet . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: I ain't got my panties balled up about the e-400, yet . . .
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 04:24:47 -0700
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Is there another way? Hell there wouldn't be no country and western  music if
> there were another way.  <{8^)
I never can figure that out. Country, I'll give you. But Western?
Shouldn't it be Country and Southern?

I can see the Pacific from near my house and most of those C&W folks
can't even see the Rockies.

"She drove away in my pickup with the dog lickin' her ___ and left me
with a rusted out Toyota with three flat tires and an empty tank and I
feel like when my momma left and I'm fixin' to die" just isn't west coast.

We have some quiche* with a nice chardonnay, get an Esalen style
massage, then an aromatherapy session in the hot tub. Then after Yoga
and the weekend silent meditation with only whole living foods, we
forget what happened more that 12 hours ago, or was it six???, and move
on.....

Moose

Organic, free range eggs, hormone free cream from free range cows who
have regular therapy, tofu bacon and home grown organic herbs. Oh, yeah,
inedible organic whole grain crust, but it's compostable.