[OM] Re: I ain't got my panties balled up about the e-400, yet . . .

Subject: [OM] Re: I ain't got my panties balled up about the e-400, yet . . .
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 13:18:03 -0400
Oh, yeah, "Blue Ridge"!  I *think* I still have it on vinyl but can't
play it since my B&O needs service.  Should get the CD . . .

As a serious fan, you might know this one.  Years ago I saw a film on
TV featuring John traveling/playing in New Orleans.  Some of the Cajun
stuff is still running around in my head.  Any idea if that's
available on VHS or DVD and if so under what title?

ScottGee1