[OM] Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus USA says no to E-400?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 11:40:42 -0700
Just another Canon forum canard I think. The basic specs of most are
so different, are you thinking of a specific lens?  I think it is not
likely with successful, profitable companies like Canon and Nikon
with big development budgets. More likely with small companies with
limited development budgets like Oly, I think. When you subcontract
most of your production, it is easy to subcontract the design as
well. Of course, both Nikon and Olympus did not hesitate to let them
slap their nameplate and mount on that Cosina DSLR.

Winsor
Long Beach, CA
USA