[OM] Re: Feeling like a minority...

Subject: [OM] Re: Feeling like a minority...
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 09:45:34 -0400
Paul, one of the settable options of the 350D is to return to where
one left off in the menu.

Also, you may want to practice a bit with it.  As with anything, that
will make it more familiar and quicker/easier to use.

And it's definitely 'quieter' at higher ISOs than the E1.  Which is
probably why the theatre bought one.

FWIW/ScottGee1