[OM] Re: OM-32 flash question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-32 flash question
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 06:39:08 -0700 (PDT)
>Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 21:13:07 -0700
>From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [OM] Re: OM-32 flash question
>
>Brian Huber wrote:
>> .....4. If you keep only the BG2, do you purchase an OM-compatible
>flash
>> (Sunpak, Metz, Vivitar to work on the BG2?  Here's where it could
get
>> dicey- some flash unit's feet are a little wide for the BG2 compared

>> the 32...
>>
>I don't see the point. The reason to get a BG2, rather than some
>lighter, cheaper flash handle is for the ability to power the T32 for
>faster recycle times and more flashes.
>
>Moose

Ok, that answers my next question about whether or not there were third
party flashes that could power off of the BG2.  I can fit my Vivitar
285 on there using an accessory hotshoe to elevate it slightly, but
you're right, I wanted the faster recycle times and more flashes for my
T-32.

Marten

http://mail.yahoo.com