[OM] Re: OM-32 flash question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-32 flash question
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 13:10:27 -0400
 Thanks Chuck,
As a T32 newbie I have filed your T32  observations.  Given the edge falloff,
perhaps I should try the WA adapter for the T32, though I often use the
Lumiquest thingie anyways when no ceilings are available. Should probably get a
Sekonic meter regardless. The Viv 283 has rarely disappointed despite its
simplicity.
Mike

Actually, I guess I lied.  I can find some Sunpak stuff but I can't find
any Vivitar stuff and presume I never wrote it down.  I was testing a
285 HV for a friend.  To the best of my memory the actual power output
was about 3/4 to 1 stop less than advertised.  The Sunpak and Oly are
similar.
AOL Mail and more.