[OM] Re: OM-32 flash question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-32 flash question
From: Marten Beels <mbeels@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 08:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
Interesting discussion on the T-32 and BG-2, I'm learning a bunch.  I
did notice that I could turn off the T-32 once it was charged up,
remove it from the the BG-2 (or take out the batteries), and turn it
back on and the flash ready light would come on.  Then if I popped the
flash on auto mode (to keep it from fully discharging) I could get up
to 10 flashes out of it, each with a blinking auto exposure
confirmation light.

Marten

http://mail.yahoo.com