[OM] Re: [OT] The Do's and Don'ts of apostrophe placement

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The Do's and Don'ts of apostrophe placement
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 15:22:00 -0400
Ah, yes.  Weren't we just discussing recently that the reason Japanese
manuals are so bad is they don't want to lose face by needing a native
speaker to do the translation to English.  Ha, ha.  With all the menus
now they have all sorts of new opportunities to make butt.s of
themselves.  Wait until memory gets even cheaper and the help text
arrives  ;-)

Chuck Norcutt