[OM] Re: [OT] The Do's and Don'ts of apostrophe placement

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] The Do's and Don'ts of apostrophe placement
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 16:01:26 +0000
If so, it won't be from any of my doing. I noticed that with some minor horror,
but the truck's loaded up and we're about 30 minutes from setting out for
Knoxville and the second football game of the season. Going to put some serious
whoop ass on the Air Force Academy tomorrow night.

I'm still trying to get over the shock of seeing a well-known sports
publication's internet site proclaim in a headline about last week's game that
"Vols Route Bears in Lopsided Win."

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from