[OM] Re: Why the OM-2S is my favorite

Subject: [OM] Re: Why the OM-2S is my favorite
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:24:16 -0400
Not unique to engineers apparently.

Truman Capote used to say that, "Olivier is a brilliant actor, but if
you were at a racetrack and told him to walk around it to meet someone
on the other side, he'd get lost."

Perhaps this comes with being able to do one thing extraordinarily
well.  Of course I wouldn't know personally -- I'm a deuce of all
trades.  ;o)

ScottGee1

On 8/31/06, khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 31/08/06, AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: