[OM] Re: Satisfaction faction

Subject: [OM] Re: Satisfaction faction
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 00:04:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/30/2006 10:55:34 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Pinhole  head. :)

Well, you might expect that leap from the owner of the "hippy love  wagon."
I do appreciate the ride, we need to leave early and I do spray  all car seats
with Lysol before sitting down. I'm not treating you special or  different or
nothing else.   Hope it doesn't mess up the velour.  How  far did you say it
was to the dock from the hotel?  Do the windows roll  down.  We are going to
have a good time.  <[8^)  Bill  Barber