[OM] Re: Focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:51:54 -0400
Neat tool but probably overkill for the task at hand.  Even at 100mm f/8
and assuming 35mm frame size and CoC the hyperfocal distance is only
about 125 feet.  Using an E-thing at the equivalent focal length of 50mm
and appropriate Coc the hyperfocal distance is only half of that or 62.5
feet.  Fairly easy to guesstimate or even pace it off.

Chuck Norcutt