[OM] Re: Focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus problem
From: Russ Butler <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 10:03:51 -0400
Wayne Harridge wrote:
>> As to hyperfocal distance you're the only other person in my memory
>> besides myself to even mention the subject on this list.
>>

> Just because we don't mention it, doesn't mean we don't use it !
>
> ...Wayne

I understand the advantages of using the hyperfocal distance (when
desired) but how do you guys/gals use/set it in the field?
Chart, look-up table in brain, some kind of neat trick, built in to them
there neat digital thingy's, or what?

imwtk

(spooky: imwtk, the abbreviation for Inquiring Minds Want To Know -
first choice in thunderbird spell checker is dimwits. How'd they know?)

--
Russ Butler (NJ USA)