[OM] Re: Focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Focus problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 18:59:57 -0400
Assuming that the screen wasn't mispositioned the only thing I can think
of is that the mirror didn't completely return.  If the mirror was up
slightly the image would be farther back than expected and you'd have to
focus closer to compensate to get apparent focus on the screen.

Unfortunately, if that's the case your lens' focusing scale was correct
and the shots you made will be out of focus.

Chuck Norcutt