[OM] Re: (OT) Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Review
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 18:11:01 +0200

: What I want is the lens. And an E thing to put it on.

I wonder what would happen if you put the Leica lens on an E- body. Will
the body  recognise the selected aperture? I doubt that.

Vice versa, what happens if you put a digital Zuiko (or 4/3 Sigma) on
the Panasonic? These lenses don't have an aperture dial. The body
doesn't have an aperture button. So you only will have full program mode
and shutter speed preferred AE - no aperture preferred AE or manual
mode? Hmm. :(

The body should OTOH do very well with OM Zuikos... ;)

Hans