[OM] Re: (OT) Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Review

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1 Review
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:41:51 -0400
Amen.  My wife and I have been taking 'nature' walks lately and to
travel light I carry either an OM4T or a Contax G2 and have gotten
some very nice shots.  The former has the advantage of being able to
focus closer which makes it better for flowers and other small
objects.

Of course both of them are beasts when compared to my XA or T3.  ;o)

ScottGee1