[OM] E-1 Battery Clones

Subject: [OM] E-1 Battery Clones
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:33:44 -0700 (PDT)
Last year I bought a BLM-1 clone battery from CompUSA.  I've
used in in rotation with the OEM battery that came with the E-1.
This battery consistantly gives me about 90% of the runtime of
the OEM and does give identical voltage readings (with and
without load).

Just bought a second one a couple weeks ago.

These are light-grey colored and go by the "DIGITAL Concepts"
brand.  BTW, I've had tremendous success with the "DIGITAL"
rechargeable AA batteries at WalMart.  The latest set of
four(including the 20 minute charger) cost a mere pittance and
have actually kept my flash going for entire weddings and
events.

AG-Priming the Pump-Schnozz

http://mail.yahoo.com