[OM] Re: What's up with the OM list?

Subject: [OM] Re: What's up with the OM list?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:18:45 +0000
Here in "redneck" Georgia, where it is estimated that 1/3 or more of all
vehicles on the roadways have a gun in them, and where many thousands of folks,
like me, have a permit to carry a concealed weapon, and who do so regularly, a
person walking the streets of downtown Atlanta is 4.5 times less likely -- yes,
LESS LIKELY -- to be attacked by criminal scum than if they were walking the
streets in downtown London, where nobody -- yeah, right! -- has a weapon.

Go figure.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from