[OM] Re: Two recent pics

Subject: [OM] Re: Two recent pics
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:04:20 +0100
That makes the boiler photo better somehow, Daniel -- taken under
duress ;-)

Luck often plays a major part in my photos; but we have just had a
thunderstorm, presaged by high winds, squalls and the odd clap of
thunder, but nary a bold of lightning ...

Good luck with your next foray into the boiler room.  Hey, I thought
you chaps called it a "furnace".

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker