[OM] Re: Two recent pics

Subject: [OM] Re: Two recent pics
From: "Daniel Sepke" <dan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 07:58:30 -0400
Hi Chuck & Moose,

Thanks for posting the typo corrections Moose. I realized almost immediately
that I had done it but was in the middle of trying to figure out why I
wasn't getting any list mails (until this morning when I got 130+).

Anyway thanks for the positive responses. I am quite proud of the lighting
one and I hope we get another lightshow like that again sometime. I would
liked to have caught it earlier as the cloud had slightly better definition
when it was closer to us. To answer your question Chuck the aperture was set
at f8 and the iso to 400. This was also a horizon leveled crop from the
original framing.

Thanks, Dan S.