[OM] Re: E-500 senior picture

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 senior picture
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 19:16:43 -0400
Then the lesson is all worthwhile.  I assumed the nice smooth histogram
was from the original image.  The fact that converting from 8 to 16 does
hold onto subtle gradations is a point I wouldn't have expected and am
glad to learn.  I'll try it out in the future.  I normally shoot raw but
not always.  I tried it about 2 weeks ago taking some grab shots of two
of my grandkids and I'm sorry now I didn't shoot in raw.  Most of the
images are fine but a few could have been much nicer with a little more
exposure headroom.

Chuck Norcutt