[OM] Re: E-500 senior picture

Subject: [OM] Re: E-500 senior picture
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 06:14:57 +0100
I should have mentioned that, Moose -- converting to 16 bit before
processing a JPEG file.  But I reckoned that Tim wasn't using
Photoshop as he did not seem to have Camera RAW (or he might not have
asked the question about processing RAW files).

I understand your mention of "oddness", f the steady depletion of
each light value with incremental adjustment.  If you use the
automatic buttons in Photoshop you can see the depletion in the
histogram.

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker