[OM] Re: FW: Notice of Policy Updates

Subject: [OM] Re: FW: Notice of Policy Updates
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:59:55 -0300
Hi Scott, Tim,

Yesterday evening I wrote a question at PayPal site using the subject
'Notice of Policy Updates'.
There is indeed an upcoming difference between regulations to be applied to
customers in the US and the EU (the latter will depend from an UK company) -
but I didn't read further on this.
Pasted the email I had received asking what if the seller refused to accept
a payment coming from Singapore - no answer yet.
There is no direct reference (FAQ) at their site regarding people not living
either in the US or the EU.
Perhaps I should have made a more direct question, like "Is this email
legitimate?" - will wait for an answer in the meanwhile.

Fernando.
--------