[OM] FW: Notice of Policy Updates

Subject: [OM] FW: Notice of Policy Updates
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 15:24:41 -0300
This will turn business more difficult I guess :-(

Fernando.
----------
From: PayPal <paypal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:27:16 PDT
To: "Fernando Gonzalez Gentile" <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Notice of Policy Updates

Dear Fernando Gonzalez gentile,

PayPal, Inc. is pleased to announce that we are preparing to open a new
regional headquarters, PayPal Private Limited, a PayPal group company
incorporated in Singapore. These headquarters will be the service provider
for PayPal customers outside the United States and the European Union. Going
forward, this development will help us improve services for our customers
worldwide.

Please note that no action will be necessary on your part. You will be able
to continue using your PayPal account as you do today.

Your Existing Customer Relationship with PayPal

Until August 1, 2006, your customer relationship will continue to be with
PayPal, Inc. (a U.S. company) under the PayPal User Agreement, which is
governed by California law.

A New Customer Relationship with PayPal

With the opening of our new regional headquarters, your customer
relationship will automatically be transferred to PayPal Private Limited. We
anticipate that this will occur on August 1, 2006. At that time, we will
introduce minor changes to the User Agreement and its incorporated policies,
and to the Privacy Policy. The new User Agreement will be similar to the
current Agreement, and will contain no adverse amendments from a customer's
perspective. It will also no longer contain U.S.-specific references, and it
will be modified to comply with Singaporean payment services requirements.

If you do not wish to hold a PayPal Private Limited account and would prefer
to retain your relationship with PayPal, Inc., you may only do so if you are
a resident of the United States, and if the primary address on your PayPal
account as of August 1, 2006 is a legitimate postal address within the
United States.

If your primary address is not in the United States, you may close your
account at any time, either before or after the transition to PayPal Private
Limited, by logging in to your PayPal account and clicking Profile.  We
value your business and hope you'll transfer with us to PayPal Private
Limited, where you'll be able to use PayPal in the same way you do today.

Once the transition from PayPal, Inc. to PayPal Private Limited occurs, we
will post updated versions of our User Agreement and its incorporated
policies, as well as our Privacy Policy, to our website.

If you have any questions prior to August 1, 2006 about these upcoming
changes, please contact Customer Support. You can get contact information by
logging in to your PayPal account and clicking Contact Us at the bottom of
your Account Overview page.

Yours sincerely,

PayPal, Inc.

This PayPal notification was sent to fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx because you
chose to receive All Policy Change Notices. To modify your notification
preferences, log in to your PayPal account, click the Profile sub-tab, then
click the Notifications link under Account Information. Changes may take up
to 10 days to be reflected in our mailings. PayPal will not sell or rent any
of your personally identifiable information to third parties. For more
information about the security of your information, read our Privacy Policy
at https://www.paypal.com/privacy.

Copyright © 2006 PayPal Inc. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks and
brands are the property of their respective owners. PayPal is located at
2211 N. First St., San Jose, CA 95131.