[OM] Re: FW: Notice of Policy Updates

Subject: [OM] Re: FW: Notice of Policy Updates
From: Tim Randles <tim.randles@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 03:58:36 -0700 (PDT)
I got one of these too for Paypal Canada, I ignored it completely as spam

I dont think paypal would be doing something like this unless there was a *LOT*
of media hype around it,

there would be endless whailing and gnashing of teeth, amongst a small group of
individuals about the arbitrary paypal account changes, there would be soldiers
on the streets for riot control, tear gas, and protestors running rampant
smashing windows and crackheads pillaging amongst the chaos...

( well.. I thought there would be some good pics in there somewhere)

ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Fernando, have you checked the main PayPal site to find out if this is
legitimate?  I see NO mention of it there which makes me wonder if
this so called "PayPal Private" is a phishing expedition.

FWIW/ScottGee1

List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Cheers.. Tim Randles - Sausage King