[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 06:56:45 +0800
I absolutely prefer no post processing, I can do it myself if necessary. For
the so call pro-series DC, they just leave post processing to the users
(like C5050 and C5060 I have) but I didn't expect the F30 is so poor that
they don't leave any control to you, even the C*non S30 3MP DC I once own
was much better, it even has RAW mode.

C.H.Ling